Spring Season: Up to 48 students (2 classes)
Full Day Program (5 hour)
9:30am to 2:30pm
Students will participate in a focused investigation of the dynamic relationships that define wildlife in the Yukon. Through story-telling, wildlife observation and experiential games students will discover that they are inseparable from nature.
Teachers are responsible for Bus/transportation:
- To and from the Yukon Wildlife Preserve;
- First 30 minutes after scheduled arrival time;
- Last 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
We've updated our programs to reflect the new curriculum!
- All living things sense & respond to their environment
- How is sensing and responding related to interdependence in an ecosystem
- Biomes as large regions with similar environmental features
- biomes are classified by areas with similar temperatures/precipitation
- terrestrial & aquatic biomes
To make a booking call Beth at 456-7400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We will need the following information to make a booking:
- Your school;
- Teacher Name(s) (if more than one class is coming, we'll need contacts for each class);
- Email addresses (if different from the standard email@example.com);
- Grade(s) and class sizes:
- In the spring season we can take groups of up to 48 children (2 classes);
- Your mode of transportation to and from the Preserve (yellow bus, white 20-24 passenger bus, personal vehicles, etc);
- The dates and times you are interested in;
- Any special needs - especially mobility related disabilities (the more we know the better experience we can provide you).
We also ask that teachers facilitate parents/guardians signing a photo-release waiver for the trip: YWP Photo Waiver - School Program.pdf