Fall/Winter Season: Up to 26 Students (1 class)
Full Day Program (5 hour)
9:30am to 2:30pm
Caribou are phenomenally well adapted to the challenge of living in northern landscapes. Through guided observation, experiential games, hands-on props and stories, students explore what makes Caribou so perfect for living in the Yukon!
Teachers are responsible for Bus/transportation:
- To and from the Yukon Wildlife Preserve;
- First 15 minutes after scheduled arrival time;
- Last 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
- Life Science: Diversity of Living Things
- Earth and Science: Exploration of Extreme Environments
- Social Studies: Human and Physical Environment
To make a booking call Jake at 456-7400 or email email@example.com
We will need the following information to make a booking:
- Your school;
- Teacher Name(s) (if more than one class is coming, we'll need contacts for each class);
- Email addresses (if different from the standard firstname.lastname@example.org);
- Grade(s) and class sizes:
- In fall/winter we can take groups of up to 26 children;
- Your mode of transportation to and from the Preserve (yellow bus, white 20-24 passenger bus, personal vehicles, etc);
- The dates and times you are interested in;
- Any special needs - especially mobility related disabilities (the more we know the better experience we can provide you).
We also ask that teachers facilitate parents/guardians signing a photo-release waiver for the trip: YWP Photo Waiver - School Program.pdf